Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Brilliant!

Massive nostalgia attack at this moment, you sir are a god among men ( well as close as a man can get to being a god without being involved with a church)

Broken Heart [DEMO] Broken Heart [DEMO]

NEVER would I have thought that this song would or could be used as hip hop track, but it sounds so GOOD! That and you really dug into my collection; I forgot that I had written this song! Fantastic job, bro, you made my day!

budjohnson responds:

Dude I'm so glad you saw it and even liked it! I've written a few songs over a lot of your stuff, but most of them I wrote as punk or rock songs and I don't sing. So I'll probably release them soon in hopes someone likes them enough to re-sing them. Lol

A Crystal Lake A Crystal Lake

God Damn, this kicks all sorts of ass! Everything is really good, but for a recording band, I would say it would have to be. Regardless, you have a fan!

Selfless Reflection Selfless Reflection

Those turtle beach headsets sound pretty good! It does have bits of knocking about, but it doesn't detract from the overall quality of the music. Your playing is pretty good, as is your compositional abilities. I'd say you have lots of potential.

jUxtApOsEd2wIn responds: